NAWBO’S 2017 EPIC AWARDS FINALISTS ANNOUNCED rss feed
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
NAWBO’S 2017 EPIC AWARDS FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
EPIC Awards Gala is Set for Thursday, March 2nd at Mellwood Arts & Entertainment Center
Louisville, Ky. – The Kentucky Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) has announced its 2017 EPIC Awards finalists – a group of talented and formidable women.
These individuals, along with their company name and city, include:
- Stacie Barnes, Louisville East Jazzercise Center, Louisville
- Sherry Calhoun, Gracious Me!, Hopkinsville
- Colleen Clines, Anchal Project, Louisville
- Teresa Daniel, Kentuckiana Off-duty Police & Surveillance Inc. (KOPS), Bardstown
- Diane Fischer, L&D Mail Masters, Inc., New Albany
- Terry Gehrke, Balanced Wellness LLC, Louisville
- JoAnne DeLorenzo Maamry, The Entrepreneur's Source, Simpsonville
- Connie Moorhead, The CMOOR Group, Louisville
- Sarah Provancher, Pro Communications, Louisville
- Peggy Queen, Peggy's Gifts and Accessories, Lexington
- Nicole Willet-Jones, Willet Law Office PLLC, Louisville
- Carol Coldiron (Supporting Partner), BB&T Insurance Services, Louisville
- Jennifer Rubenstein (Supporting Partner), Louisville Independent Business Alliance, Louisville
“We have an outstanding collection of women who are our finalists this year,” said Jesika Young, Vice President of Main Source Bank and President of NAWBO Kentucky. “Their innovation, creativity, resilience and confidence are changing the landscape of business in the Commonwealth.”
The 23nd Annual EPIC Awards will celebrate these women, as well as the 25th Anniversary of NAWBO in Kentucky. It will begin with a cocktail reception and feature Tim Laird, Chief Entertainment Officer of Brown-Forman Corporation, as the Master of Ceremonies. Seema Sheth, Financial Advisor at Northwestern Mutual, will serve as the keynote speaker.
Finalists this year are from all over Kentucky, which reflects NAWBO’s statewide expansion in 2016. In addition to Louisville, finalists hail from Hopkinsville, Bardstown, New Albany, Lexington and Simpsonville.
Noted judges of this year’s awards include: Allison Ball, Kentucky State Treasurer; Dr. Stacie Grossfeld, President and Owner of Orthopaedic Specialists; Maggie Harlow, Founder of CliffDivers and CEO of Signarama Downtown; and Sadiqa Reynolds, President and CEO of Louisville Urban League.
“Our judges are all outstanding women in their own right,” said Quinn Hart, Partner at Strothman and Company, CPAs and Chair of the EPIC Judges Committee. “We are grateful for their time and their talent.”
The 2017 EPIC Awards will be held on Thursday, March 2nd at 5:30 PM at the Mellwood Arts & Entertainment Center in Louisville, KY. Tickets are available at www.nawbokentucky.org.
NAWBO® is a registered trademark of the National Association of Women Business Owners.
Note to Editors: Finalists’ headshots and one-on-one interviews can be made available.