Since 1999, CNPE has served the social impact/nonprofit sector by providing education, conferences, consulting, and unwavering support to more than 500 member organizations in Greater Louisville and Southern Indiana.
CNPE is committed to becoming a more inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization and to do our part to dismantle the systems in our community that perpetuate inequity. We intend to create a transparent, inclusive, trust-based culture of belonging that empowers all staff, board members, CNPE members, and other stakeholders to learn, grow, and ultimately make a greater impact for our community. Our framework will include internal review of CNPE and our external programming, convenings, and consulting. Our goal is to ensure we meet the needs of our entire nonprofit/social impact sector. How we conduct our trainings, consulting, and delivery of our value proposition to CNPE members must be reviewed and enhanced in this process.
We are seeking a consultant (or consulting firm) to help us with this transformational project, and have issued a Request for Proposal. You can download it here.
Here’s the schedule:
- October 30, 2020: RFP is distributed and published.
- Submit questions by email to our Senior Director of Strategic Communications and Marketing, Garrison Cox (email@example.com) by November 13, 2020. We will compile all questions and post the answers promptly on this web page (cnpe.org/dei_rfp).
- Email proposals to Garrison Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2020.
- CNPE Governance Committee will assess proposals in early December 2020.
- Finalist interviews will take place in December.
- CNPE Governance Committee will choose a consultant in January 2021.