- This event has passed.
April 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
CNPE’s Destination:Excellence is a six-month learning forum designed to build the leadership and management capability of CNPE’s regional nonprofit sector. This application-only program offers a unique opportunity for senior leaders to gain superlative leadership and management skills.
This executive training includes sessions on leadership and management as they relate to these critical success areas:
- Leadership and Management
- Board Governance
- Fund Development
- Finance and Financial Management
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Human Resources and Staff
All sessions include interactive activities, hardcopy/electronic reference material, presentations/interactions with subject matter experts, group discussions and scholastic, concrete examples of how these concepts can help senior leaders succeed.
The program dates are as follows:
- February 16, 2018
- March 2, 2018 (9am – 12pm)
- March 16, 2018
- April 20, 2018
- May 18, 2018
- June 15, 2018
- July 20, 2018– Graduation
Sessions meet one Friday per month from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily (lunch included).
Program Costs: Tuition is based on a sliding scale, based on the annual revenues of the organization:
- Less than $500,000 = $700 (CNPE Member)/$900 (non-member)
- $500,000 – $999,999 = $850/$1,050
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 = $1,000/$1,200
- $2,000,000 & higher – $1,250/$1,500
Applications are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, December 30, 2017.