- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Startup Clinic
April 24 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$15 for Members / $15 for Nonmembers
Instructor: Ed Cortas
So — you’re thinking about starting a nonprofit organization. Want some advice?
Come and meet with a staff person from the Center for Nonprofit Excellence at one of our Nonprofit Startup Clinics to review the important factors in making the decision and what you need to pay attention to, to start the process successfully.
What we’ll cover:
- Developing a vision and a mission
- Developing a board of directors
- Topics that it’s not too soon to start thinking about: strategic planning, budgets, and outcomes and measurements
- Basic information about the process to apply for 501(c)(3) status
Who should attend?
- Individuals contemplating starting a nonprofit organization
- Individuals that have begun (but not completed) the process for applying for 501(c)(3) status
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!