- This event has passed.
Time Management Mastery: Time Management for Nonprofit Professionals
January 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$55 for Members / $75 for Nonmembers
Instructor: Greg Pestinger
Perhaps the most critical productivity-enhancing skill is that of time management. The biggest mistake people and businesses make, day in and day out, is focusing too much of their time on activities that add little or no value to their lives. Successful people focus on those activities that add great value and help them achieve their goals easier and faster.
In this workshop you will:
- Develop a mindset of professional and personal performance
- Have a clear understanding of your Key Results Areas with Clarity
- Set Goals that are aligned with a successful future
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient way
- Know when to delegate and do so more efficiently
- Apply Key Constraint Analysis
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Ultimately feel better and more confident about yourself
- Improve your performance
Instructor: Greg Pestinger is an expert in sales, marketing, strategy, branding and business development. He combines his family business background with 30+ years of fortune 500 experience to achieve unprecedented revenue, profit and
market share growth. Greg has extensive experience re-energizing underperforming business and has a reputation for his ability
to achieve success through building high performance teams.
Greg is certified Brian Tracy trainer and coach. He holds a BS in Business, an MBA and a MA in Human Resource Development.
Greg is President of FocalPoint Business Coaching of Kentucky, a full service business coaching and training company. He believes that each of us has an unlimited capacity to achieve our greatest dreams and has committed his life to helping people help themselves achieve their full potential faster than they could on their own.
CNPE is committed to making our events fully accessible. If you have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in this event, please contact Merv Antonio at (502) 618-5328 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible, but at least 1 week prior to the scheduled event.