- This event has passed.
Time Management Mastery: Time Management for Non Profit Professionals
February 6, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$55 for Members / $75 for Nonmembers
Instructor: Greg Pestinger
Perhaps the most critical productivity – enhancing skill is that of time management. The biggest mistake people and businesses make, day in and day out, is focusing too much of their time on activities that add little or no value to their lives. Successful people focus on those activities that add great value and help them achieve their goals easier and faster.
In this work shop you will . . .
- Develop a mindset of professional and personal performance
- Have a clear understanding of your Key Results Areas with Clarity
- Set Goals that are aligned with a successful future
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient way
- Know when to delegate and do so more efficiently
- Apply Key Constraint Analysis
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Ultimately feel better and more confident about yourself
- Improve your performance