Young Professionals Circle of Excellence
April 11 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am$180 for Members / $240 for Nonmembers
Instructor: Kevin Connelly
The CNPE Young Professionals Learning Circle of Excellence connects young nonprofit professionals from different sub-sectors for intentional conversation and networking in a confidential, non-judgmental learning environment, as we tackle the unique challenges and issues of working in the nonprofit sector.
This informal facilitated group will initially meet six times bi-weekly starting on April 11. A mixture of professional development and peer learning, each meeting will offer an opportunity to network and learn with others. Topics include:
• Develop and/or refresh personal mission statement
• Identify best ways to exercise greater value and influence in workplace
• Develop good balance of work and personal life
• Best ways to network for continuous learning and peer support
• Others goals to be developed through discussion
The group is facilitated by Kevin Connelly, CNPE Consultant and former CNPE Executive Director
Dates: Bi-weekly starting April 11.
Who Should Attend: Anyone under 40 years of age and working in a nonprofit organization.
Cost: $180/members; $240/non-members for series of six sessions.
Space is Limited.
The group will determine the best way to continue meeting and learning together during sixth session of the YP Circle of Excellence.