CNPE has partnered with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Altman Insurance (an insurance broker) to make sure our members have access to affordable health care coverage at group rates – whether they have only a handful of employees or dozens of them.
Possible savings: Depending on your organization’s current insurance profile and the number of employees you intend to insure, you can realize savings of 3% to 26% by taking advantage of our alliance with Anthem and Altman.
25 plans to choose from: Anthem offers CNPE members 22 Preferred Provider Plans and 3 High-Deductible Health Plans with varying copayments, deductibles, coinsurance percentages, and out-of-pocket maximums.
To participate, your organization must:
- be a nonprofit organization;
- be (and remain) a CNPE member;
- have at least two full-time employees (working at least 30 hours/week), even if only one employee needs coverage; and
- be headquartered in one of seven Kentucky counties: Bullitt, Hardin, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, or Trimble.
How to participate
- See our member directory to confirm whether your organization is already a CNPE member. If you are not a member, join today.
- Review the available plans. You may want to contact Mallory Ogburn, the Altman Insurance account representative for this plan, to clarify the differences among plans.
- Download and complete:
Note that you can complete these forms on your screen, then save the completed forms for sending by email. You will not need to complete them manually and fax them.
- Email your completed forms to Mallory Ogburn at Altman Insurance.