BBB is one of the 2017 Best Places to Work in Greater Louisville and now you can find out why!
We are growing and have an immediate opening for a self-disciplined, motivated, and highly competitive candidate to join our Accreditation Team as an Accreditation Consultant (inside sales representative).
Accreditation Consultants are vital in supporting our continued growth by qualifying leads and contacting business owners to discuss BBB Accreditation.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• High level of self-motivation and dependability
• Ability to achieve results
• Inside sales, call center or collections experience (preferred)
This is a full-time position with an hourly wage guarantee and a generous commission/bonus structure.
• Weekday schedule with occasional nights or weekends (for events)
• Leads and script provided
• Ongoing training and support
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401K retirement plan
• One of the “Best Places to Work in Greater Louisville”
How To Apply:
To apply for this position you must do two things:
First, submit your resume to email@example.com.
Second, call (502) 588-0045 and leave a one-minute message stating why you should be considered for the opportunity.