Service-minded work environment working alongside the Director of Practice Support to provide services and resources to physician members.
- Providing general administrative support for the Practice Support Department
- Facilitating meetings including sending meeting notices, organizing agendas and meeting handouts, registration, correspondence, phone set-up if needed, coordinating food, room set-up/breakdown and transcribing minutes when necessary
- Maintaining up-to-date information in multiple databases
- Formatting and preparing communications to physician practices
- Managing Practice Support resources online
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Researching and fulfilling Hot Line requests and incoming questions from GLMS members regarding practice management, compliance, and managed care issues
- Ensuring the continued efficiency and effectiveness of the department through attention to detail and timely planning and execution of assigned tasks and projects.
This is a full-time salaried position with great benefits.
Salary Range: Salary commensurate with experience.
Ideal candidates will be skilled in the use of modern office software, systems, and protocols, possess excellent written/verbal communication skills, and the ability to proactively work both independently and as a team. Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem-solving and critical thinking skills are a must for this position. Experience in either nonprofit or medical environment a plus but not required.
How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org