Salary: $16.50 per hour
Job Shift: First Shift, Monday through Friday
GENERAL FUNCTIONS: Provide executive level support to The Center’s President/CEO with confidential administrative oversight. Supports the efforts of the Development and Communications teams.
- Field incoming inquiries for the President and Vice President of Development.
- Maintain organizational calendars including departmental and website calendars.
- Respond/follow-up/refer out phone calls/voice messages regarding the Office of the President/ CEO.
- Support the President/CEO and VP of Development in daily operations, including scheduling as requested.
- Produce correspondence, Excel spreadsheets, reports, forms, organizational charts. Provide ongoing support functions of word processing, Power Point presentations, filing, copying and other materials and projects as assigned, including outgoing mail.
- Maintain the President/CEO’s files.
- Provide back-up administrative assistance and Front Desk coverage.
- Plan, prepare and set up for Board, Executive Board and Development Committee, internal meetings, and other community meetings and functions as requested. Record and distribute minutes and meeting materials in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage departmental budget as well as track/completion of President/CEO’s mileage and expense reports.
- Assist with implementation and coordination of special events, projects, and communication tasks as assigned.
- Attend Center meetings and trainings per job requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: Hourly
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalency required.
- A minimum of two years' experience in an executive administrative role
- Prior experience in a non-profit organization will be helpful
- Excellent Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to listen and capture important details
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Team-focused and flexible
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Fluency in languages other than English and cultural knowledge are a plus.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly to The Center for Women and Families by going to our website (thecenteronline.org > About > Employment > Now Hiring) at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=EB6442DCF4D64989C0ACC14C9409E441&jpt=