Presentation Academy is seeking a full-time Advancement Associate who will support the wide variety of Advancement venues.
• Responsible for management and data entry in Raiser’s Edge for all Advancement functions.
Timeliness training plan, invoices sponsors
• Maintains and updates all prospect and donor records in computer programs and hard copy.
• Maintains office communications including: phones, messages, mail and deliveries.
• Arranges facilities and logistics for all office functions.
• Assists with the management of all volunteer records and assignments.
• Prepares solicitation materials for prospects.
• Designs and publishes Advancement reports.
• Evaluate needed reports, create reports proactively
Pledge reports, lybunt for TA and annual, Beyond, Paid off pledges
• Prepares all follow-up materials for prospects and volunteers.
• Assists with public relations and public information as necessary for the Advancement office.
• Works cooperatively with committees, volunteers, and other professional and support staff.
Solution oriented, relationship with finance
• Provides stewardship for constituents with a focus on creatively appreciating alumnae and donors.
• Responsible for the gift receipting and acknowledgement process to standards of best practices.
Timeliness expectation is that acknowledgements are sent within one week of gift receipt
• Responsible for gift processing operations to ensure that all gifts are recorded properly, and that data is captured for ongoing stewardship.
• Enter Director of Advancement and President’s donor stewardship activities and donor correspondence in Raiser’s Edge.
• Provide administrative support as needed to the development office.
• Completes constituent research and updates records as appropriate.
• Collaborates with the Advancement staff on fundraising efforts including mailings, social media and events.
Preference will be given to the candidates with Excel and Raisers Edge computer skills, and those who possess personal initiative and organizational skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• A minimum of a high school education and two to three years of related work experience is required. A technical or community college certificate in secretarial practice and computer operations is preferred.
• Excellent oral and print communications, personal initiative and organizational skills to support campaign staff in a variety of office venues. Good proof reading skills is a must.
• Excellent computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Power Point and/or related data bases and spread sheets. Raiser’s Edge experience a must.
• Ability to work as a team member, interacting with others (e.g. supervisory staff, professional staff members, and volunteers) in a productive manner.
• Ability to work with confidentiality regarding all campaign matters and projects.
How To Apply:
Please send resumes by December 4th to Marsha Bruder: firstname.lastname@example.org