The Department of Development at Home of the Innocents is seeking a highly-motivated, creative and self-directed individual to fill our position of Annual Fund Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills as well as a desire to excel in event planning, appeal writing, and donor cultivation efforts. The primary purpose of this position is to manage the implementation of fund raising events, major mail campaigns, and special initiatives. This position functions in a team environment and reports to the Director of Development.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement comprehensive stewardship plan with a focus on lower and mid-level donors.
- Create, plan, direct and implement fundraising events.
- Maintain and expand relationships with current and potential corporate sponsors.
- Develop fundraising appeals for multiple audiences.
To be qualified, successful candidates:
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years’ fundraising experience in a nonprofit organization.
- Must have experience with event planning and direct-mail appeal writing preferred.
How To Apply:
Apply online at www.homeoftheinnocents.org