Responsible for maintaining and utilizing efficient and effective use of all donor and data management systems, by tracking and reporting on all advancement constituencies and resources for the advancement team, and to identify key areas of growth.
ORGANIZATIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the mission, vision, and philosophy of St. Joseph Home. Facilitates and supports the design and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Supports all functions that attain and maintain accreditation and compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Supports and facilitates positive interaction with others by exhibiting: Individual maturity, respect for others, a team-centered approach, maintenance of confidential information, and an appreciation of a multicultural workplace.
- Exhibits effective communication skills
- Participates in appropriate professional development programs to attain and maintain competency.
- Effectively manages financial and physical resources to achieve St. Joseph’s objectives.
- Reports (and if possible, provides intervention for) incidents of abuse or potential abuse involving children to the appropriate supervisor.
ADVANCEMENT ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assign
- Performs data entry of all donor data, donation data, and related information including, but not limited to direct mail, special events, grants, online gifts, etc. into Raiser’s Edge database in an accurate and timely manner. Updates constituent addresses and email addresses in Raisers Edge.
- Creates, dictates, and oversees any database implementation by other Advancement staff into Raisers Edge.
- Exhibits vision and knowledge of analytics of data to identify key areas of revenue growth with Advancement and provide strategic solutions with a clear plan to implement and achieve.
- Oversees and interprets donor data by using key areas of analytics to create regular reports on fundraising results, donor trends, system efficiencies, etc. as independently identified or in response to supervisor or team requests.
- Establish and maintain tracking and testing methods for all solicitation initiatives and adjusting strategies based on results of data analysis.
- Communicates regularly with Advancement team members to verify and update data, distribute daily logs, and to notify of a donation received in the Advancement office. Collaborates with Advancement team and other departments through participation in team meetings and problem solving.
- Oversees donor letters and receipts and ensure that appropriate thank you or acknowledgement letters are sent by the Advancement team or CEO in a timely manner.
- Conducts donor prospect, grant prospect, department, corporate, and foundation research as needed.
- Liaises directly with CFO and finance department on a regular and consistent basis to process incoming financial gifts, reconcile RE records with financial records, coordinate financial information within the agency, verify or correct donor information, and manage deposits.
- Prepares queries for written appeals to annual donors and assists with preparation of materials for major donors. Manage the pledge payment reminder process, collaborating with team members.
- Records and produces master list of in-kind donations with Volunteer/Community Coordinator.
- Maintains donor and agency confidentiality while exhibiting appropriate judgment, professionalism and discretion in dealings with donors, employees, board members, and volunteers.
- Creates appropriate record keeping systems for tracking donor participation, identification, and cultivation of prospects in addition to volunteer involvement in programs. Provide weekly data analysis based on measurable goals and metrics related to donor retention and acquisition.
- Exhibits regular and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $35,000 - $50,000
- Assists in special projects as needed/requested. To meet departmental and organizational goals, the employee is expected to assist with activities that are not formal parts of the role’s essential functions.
- Promotes the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) process by identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Attends and participates in administrative/staff/committee meetings/trainings as required and assigned by agency.
- Within departmental parameters, exhibits customer service, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Effectively prioritizes and coordinates job tasks for maximum productivity..
- Facilitates other projects/staff as assigned.
Excellent organizational, written, verbal, and communication skills. Must be detail oriented. Must have understanding of general revenue tracking databases and be able to pull queries. Demonstrated knowledge, expertise, and ability to utilize technology/software solutions, including the donor database system. Data visualization knowledge and an analytical mindset with problem solving skills. Proficiency in MS Office. Must have ability to meet deadlines. Knowledge of standardized but moderately complex procedures and operations requiring training and experience. Skill and judgment dealing with people or to apply procedures or operate varied equipment for purposes of performing standard operations. Ability to work well with a variety of people and ability to interact well with the public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required. A minimum of two years related fundraising experience, with an understanding of basic fundraising principles and practices required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. General knowledge in Raiser's Edge database for mailings, queries, reporting functions, grant writing or development experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes to louisvilleworks.com or indeed.com