The Leadership Louisville Center (LLC) is the region’s most valuable resource for leadership development and civic engagement. With a purpose to inspire and equip leaders to be better and do better, we have graduated over 10,000 through our civic programs since 1979. We are recognized as a national best practice and known for dynamic programming and strong community connections. Programming includes five community leadership programs (Leadership Louisville, Focus Louisville, Ignite Louisville, Bingham Fellows, and Encore Louisville), leadership skills training courses presented through the Leadership Green Room, and events designed to connect leaders and motivate positive change.
The Database & Operations Administrator is a key member of the Center’s support team, responsible for database administration as well as managing vendors and operations for IT, human resources, and facility management. As a small nonprofit, LLC relies on vendors to manage business functions, and the person in this position will help negotiate and manage these relationships. LLC is also in the process of transitioning to Salesforce as its CRM, and the person in this position will take a lead role in implementating the new system before transitioning to the lead administrator of the new system. The successful candidate will have a record of success in overseeing multiple organizational functions, ensuring facilities are functional and welcoming, improving processes, and supporting the adoption of new systems.
This is a full-time, exempt position, working at the Center’s downtown Louisville offices (working remotely when warranted). Annual compensation range is $45-55K, based on experience, with generous benefits including paid time off, health, dental, and retirement benefits.
Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000
- Serve as the primary administrator for CRM and operations software (Salesforce, Communities, event & payment processing apps), managing its ongoing configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement.
- Perform all database administration and supervisory functions, including account maintenance, accurate constituent data (company, name, address, title changes, remove duplicates, etc.), reports and dashboards, workflows, set-up of registrations and payment procedures, donor acknowledgment, financial reconciliation, membership dues, and quality control audits.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure data integrity, ease of use, and accuracy of data.
- Oversee data entry activities to ensure timely and efficient processing, acknowledgment, and fulfillment of information.
- Monitor user community resources to stay up to date with common problems/resolutions and other information and provide training and technical support to all database users; grow the system skill set across the organization.
- Provide administrative support to staff accountant, including coordinating financial records with database entries.
- Manage vendor engagements, including pricing negotiation and contract management (IT support, software systems, facility services and maintenance, parking agreements, etc.)
- Maintain human resources and administration records, including compensation and evaluations. Oversee contracts for benefits administration and insurance.
- Responsible for computers, servers, and other office equipment. Assure proper backup procedures and security measures are in place and enforced.
- Provide advice and oversight of building operations, risk management, and safety of staff and visitors.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and procedures; maintain the overall policy and procedures manual.
Personal and professional skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter who will represent the organization with professionalism and serve as an ambassador for LLC.
- Creative, analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience as a database administrator/power user of CRM software; Salesforce Admin certification, and/or direct experience with using and/or implementing Salesforce highly preferred.
- Experienced in contract negotiation and management, demonstrated record of increased ROI.
- Associates degree (or higher) preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and general office equipment.
Leadership Louisville Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and we celebrate employees' differences. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Different makes us better.
We strive to live these values each and every day –
INNOVATION, CURIOSITY, STORYTELLING, AND IMPACT.
INNOVATION: We challenge ourselves to continuously improve the way things are done, to explore new ideas, and to creatively solve complex problems. We speak up and challenge the status quo.
CURIOSITY: We are relentless learners and celebrate the courage it takes to have new experiences that enable growth and allow us to better understand perspectives different than our own. We seek knowledge because it is essential to our ability to achieve.
STORYTELLING: We inspire and engage by being fluent in both expressing ourselves and listening to others; we empower others to find their voice. We move people through the stories we share.
IMPACT: We are passionate about our role in positively impacting our world and embrace the philosophy that we each have a responsibility to contribute to the greater good. We know that the power of one can make a difference, and the power of many can change the world.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume here.