The Development Coordinator will organize, coordinate, implement and expand a variety of the Kentucky and Southern Indiana Chapter’s programs and development activities that build and strengthen links to potential and existing volunteers and donors and that grow the Chapter’s revenue through corporate, individual, volunteer, and other community involvement.
- Support and maintain the vision, mission, priorities, and guiding principles of JDRF.
- Coordinate logistics for the Kentucky and Southern Indiana Chapter’s One Walk program.
- Contribute to the development, execution and evaluation of organizational communication plan (i.e. appeals, newsletter, social media, press releases).
- Coordinate and track all auction items for galas, including management of bidpal and check-out.
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete financial records. Submit reports to the chapter Executive Director and others as assigned. Ensure that the logistics and budget/timelines are met for each assigned activity.
- Ensure accurate recording of information in database, file system, and/or records. Create, update, and revise as needed.
- Respond to and follow through on inquiries, needs, complaints and/or issues in a prompt and courteous manner. Accountable for meeting deadlines, responding to volunteers, Executive Director and other department requests.
Salary Range: Hourly
- Experience working in non-profits and/or working with volunteers.
- Must be a self-starter while also being collaborative and an amazing team player!
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, such as coordination of people and resources, planning, and resource allocation, as well as ability to develop presentations, reports, and business correspondence, manage files and records, and coordinate other office procedures.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Active listening, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Effectively multi-task, establish priorities, and work in a fast paced environment. Highly efficient in time management and can meet deadlines under pressure. Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with computer systems and databases. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to travel locally required. Occasional evening and weekend work required as needed.
How to Apply:
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to JDRF by clicking the job URL http://smrtr.io/3mM2m
JDRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer