GENERAL FUNCTIONS: The Database Administrator is responsible for overseeing all matters related to The Center for Women and Families database and associated computer systems, including all Blackbaud products and Greater Giving. Duties include coordinating database management and data integrity to ensure safe, secure data operations. The Database Administrator will work closely with staff and vendors pertaining to The Center for Women and Families.
CORE VALUES: Compassion, Accountability & Responsibility, Respect & Dignity, Excellence in all we do.
Database and Systems Management
- Manage CWF’s Blackbaud and Greater Giving databases including data entry, report generation, and solicitor tracking.
- Maintain effective coding structures in Raiser’s Edge and support systems for all associated uses.
- Plan for and execute regular data integrity checks to ensure consistency and integrity of data.
- Manage non-gift data input and monitor standards to ensure consistency, accuracy, integrity, confidentiality, and efficiency of data, including establishment of policies and procedures.
- Develop reporting tools and oversee pledge reminder schedules.
- Review current database systems and lead efforts to improve work flow and overall support to fundraising efforts for CWF.
- Support solicitations and appeals, including database queries and mail merges.
- Keep Mailchimp database updated.
- Ensure confidentiality of constituents’ information.
- Function as the Blackbaud super-user and liaison with all staff.
- Monitor all Blackbaud software upgrades and updates.
- Assist with Online Express presence on website and manage data integration between all systems.
- Provide database support and training for staff and campus entities.
- Manage continued transition from RE7 to NXT for all users and user roles.
Report Development and Generation
- Analyze and track donor gifts with weekly and monthly reports, confirming and reconciling with development team members and finance department.
- Assist in the design of queries, exports, reports, imports for all departments.
- Manage/oversee program and event mailing lists used for electronic and print mailings.
- Produce donor lists as requested for internal and external purposes.
- Manage and monitor accuracy on all custom reports.
- Process gifts including matching gifts, pledge payments, fundraising events, etc.
- Assist to ensure that cash receipts, stock, bequests, and in-kind gifts are recorded and acknowledged in a timely manner and coded accurately.
Salary Range: < $35,000
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Skills in planning, time management, and organization to effectively coordinate and prioritize workload.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, resourceful, well-organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, service-oriented approach.
- Ability and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic work environment.
- General knowledge of accounting and financial processes preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of donor database experience in a non-profit environment
- Raiser's Edge experience required
- Experience with Crystal Reports or other custom report packages
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly to The Center for Women and Families here.