The Development Manager role is a great opportunity to join a strong Chapter team and work closely with the Executive Director and local leadership, regional teams and an outstanding group of volunteers to increase the reach and impact of the Kentucky & Southern Indiana Chapter.
The Development Manager will manage, evaluate, and expand campaigns that build and strengthen links to potential and existing volunteers and donors and grow the Kentucky & Southern Indiana Chapter’s revenue through increased corporate, individual, volunteer, and other community involvement. He or she will organize and coordinate appropriate committees with volunteers to expand fundraising and non-fundraising programs.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serves as point person for assigned JDRF fundraising programs, including One Walk and Gala, providing year-round, strategic and tactical planning and execution.
- Responsible for event and major gift revenue generation.
- Works with staff leadership to formulate short and long term plans for event and market growth and sustainability.
- Understands and works with all event related online tools.
- Identifies and builds revenue-oriented relationships within community, corporate and individual/family constituent groups.
- Works closely with Outreach staff and volunteers to help build and strengthen pipelines.
- Identify, recruit, cultivate and steward volunteer leadership committee members for development opportunities.
- Develop assigned event budgets and timelines.
- Adheres to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Represents the best interests, professionalism and integrity of JDRF in all activities and relationships through a unified message of JDRF’s mission and a commitment to organizational standards and leadership by personal example.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Executive Director.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $75,000
- Three to Five years of fundraising experience.
- CFRE a plus.
- Knowledge of fundraising and non-event fundraising activities is a must.
- Candidate must be a self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to travel locally required. Occasional evening and weekend work required as needed.
How to Apply:
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to JDRF by clicking the job URL http://smrtr.io/3m596
JDRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer