- Manages the day-to-day operations of the fundraising database, ensuring that it operates to its full potential to maximize income.
- Creates, updates and maintains data structure, including but not limited to: effective maintenance of database codes, accuracy of donor and prospect names, salutations and contact information, maintaining accurate soft credit and pledge input, maintenance and reporting.
- Keeps constituent files clean and up-to-date by checking database against external registers on a periodic basis.
- Provides accurate and timely reports, queries and data exports for fundraising campaign purposes.
- Ensures that all other database users are appropriately trained and kept up-to-date with procedures.
- Supports colleagues by investigating problems and recommending solutions relative to any and all database functions.
- Regularly communicates with leadership to ensure awareness of issues relative to data integrity and donor needs.
- Works collaboratively with other Resource Development team members to conduct prospect research.
- Responsible for timely and accurate gift entry and revenue tracking including but not limited to: check receipt process, wire transfer gifts, stock transfer gifts, and ensuring accurate gift entry.
- Responsible for generating accurate, timely, and appropriately worded acknowledgment receipts for all donations.
- Maintains a strong electronic and paper filing and tracking system for gift and pledge documentation.
- Serves as the liaison with the Finance team for financial adjustments when necessary and regular reconciliations.
Salary Range: < $35,000
- Post-secondary degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous direct experience administering a donor database.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to organize information and data and perform detail-oriented work with accuracy/timeliness/completeness.
- Knowledge of the practices and principles of fundraising and/or prior experience with fundraising operations required.
- Proven experience in effectively communicating with donors and funders via in-person interaction, phone, email and regular mail is preferred.
- Ability to work with multiple staff within the Resource Development Team and throughout the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills as well as solid interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a Boys & Girls Club or other nonprofit organization preferred
How to Apply: