Oversee the day-to day facilities needs of five Family Scholar House campuses, including maintenance, safety/security, asset inventory management to assure quality in the delivery of programs and services in accordance with the mission of Family Scholar House.
Family Scholar House operates five residential campuses with Academic Services Centers in Louisville that support single parents who are pursuing college degrees to break the cycle of poverty and homelessness.
- Develop and implement routine, comprehensive campus inspection processes.
- Serve as the liaison to property management companies for operational needs.
- Manage FSH assets to support efficient work flow for staff.
- Maintain the asset inventory system of FSH.
- Coordinate and develop plan for maintaining and improving facilities, grounds and common spaces of all FSH campuses.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to be insured on company policy
- Some college and adequate experience in facilities management
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience in planning and implementing operations processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, internet and email
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with changing priorities based on emergent needs
Full-time (salary plus benefits) and/or Part-time (hourly, no benefits)
Set Hours — While this position will have set hours during normal business hours (8:30am – 5:00pm), some flexibility to work evenings and weekends on occasion is preferred, based on events and activities to support the program of Family Scholar House.
Some college — we are an education-based program that assists individuals pursuing college degrees. As such, all employees must have some college experienced and either have a degree or be pursuing a degree.
Louisville — Office will be located at 403 Reg Smith Circle, but regular travel to other Louisville campuses required
Send email inquiry along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org