This is a full-time role for an individual who is highly organized and has a passion for writing to get critical results to support programs that impact lives.
Public Grant Management
- Manages the internal and external relationships for Maryhurst’s largest public grant, VOCA (Victims of Crime Act) including the annual application process, ongoing reporting requirements, working with program and finance staff to ensure tracking of necessary data and the appropriate alignment and use of funds. (Av. 30% of time.)
- Researches potential public grant opportunities including federal, state/regional and local sources.
- Develops, writes, and submits funding proposals and reports to public entities and in collaboration with appropriate staff.
Foundation/ Grants Management
- Researches and compiles prospective local, regional, and national grant opportunities.
- Works with Director of Foundation Relations to complete assigned grant proposals and reports.
- Regular communication with relevant program and administrative staff to ensure clear understanding of grant expectations including budget, outcomes, data and reporting.
- Work with finance team to report grant funds.
- Ensures timely grant reporting in collaboration with program management and finance staff.
- Manages grant software, grant records/files and annual grant calendar.
- Manages assigned correspondence related to funding.
- Remains up to date with latest trends, issues, and funding opportunities that impact Maryhurst.
- Supports the Director of Foundation Relations with any other work as needed.
Salary Range: $35,000 - $50,000
- Bachelor’s degree from a school accredited by an accrediting body of the Council on Higher Education Accreditation
- Exceptional writing skills are a must
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software applications.
- Exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen.
- Successful completion of a background check.
- Successful completion of a TB test or proof of a negative chest X-ray.
How to Apply:
Visit our Careers website at: https://www.maryhurst.org/careers