501C(3) Non-profit ministry celebrating 45 years of service to our community. We are a state certified Child Development Center with quality programming in an intimate setting located in the east-end of Louisville. STARS accredited and an excellent reputation!
We are seeking Child Care Teachers to join our non-profit organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct children 6 weeks – Toddlers in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students’ growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- We would prefer previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children and their families
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED,—Prefer Associates/CDA — Negative TB skin test, Background Checks — Prefer CPR & First Aid certification
- Mandatory 15 hours of training each year, paid
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Bereavement and Holidays
How To Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to Julie Abbott, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Matthews Area Ministries seeks to unite the resources and people of area congregations & the community to effectively meet the unmet needs.