Olmsted Parks Conservancy is a nonprofit organization in Louisville, KY whose mission is to restore, enhance and forever protect Louisville’s Olmsted-designed parks and parkways, connecting nature and neighborhood while strengthening our community’s well-being. Working in partnership with Louisville Parks and Recreation system, the Conservancy raises private funds to ensure that the Olmsted Parks are maintained at the highest standards.
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, the Membership Development Manager is responsible for creating and implementing the annual membership program. Duties and responsibilities include acquisition of new members, retention and engagement of existing members, re-engagement of lapsed members, and all gift stewardship. Membership Development Manager will be responsible for the management of the donor database and all gift fulfillment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop membership plan for annual members
- Track, engage, cultivate and renew/upgrade existing members
- Develop yearly budget based on membership plan and report monthly on progress
- Analyze data to assess results of campaigns and offer ideas to improve them
- Input and maintain accurate donor records in the donor database
- Produce membership solicitation and acknowledgment letters
- Work with the Director of Development to increase major giving from membership base
- Work with the Volunteer Recruiter to increase membership from volunteer base
- Support donor events as required
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation and personal time off.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years of experience working in development for a nonprofit organization, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills a must, specifically experience with donor/member database, Microsoft Office, and basic website editing via WordPress or similar.
- Self-starter with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience analyzing user response data to evaluate campaigns to win, retain and serve members.
- Discretion and maturity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for special events.
How To Apply:
Send resume to Amanda.Perkins@olmstedparks.