Job Classification: Regular Full-Time Position
Reports To: Jay Graham
Application Close Date: Friday, June 30, 2017
Job Description Summary (not all inclusive):
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundations, governmental, private and corporate sources.
- Performs prospect research on grant makers for all types of grants.
- Develops relationships with and maintains contact with qualified grant makers with the goal of developing grant proposals.
- Writes and submits all materials for grants.
- Assists in executing grant, donor and gift record-keeping, reporting and acknowledgement programs.
- Assists in maintaining Altru database and paper records of contributors and grants.
- Assists with campaign mailings.
- A bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of basic grant writing.
- The ability to use computer software programs with proficiency, specifically including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Knowledge of Altru software is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Send resumes to: email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER