The Multimedia Marketing Coordinator collaborates with the marketing team to conceptualize and produce a variety of high-quality print and digital products that effectively promote and communicate Goodwill Industries of Kentucky’s mission and purpose. This position translates needs into compelling products in alignment with communications goals and channels. The Multimedia Marketing Coordinator will uphold Goodwill’s brand standards in all creative design, production, execution, and assist with designing innovative, engaging, and informative multimedia and print deliverables to support Goodwill’s communications efforts; demonstrating above all, Goodwill’s core values – respect, excellence, and integrity.
- Must have an Associate’s degree or higher in graphic design or related field.
- Must have a minimum of experience in a combination of print and digital design and production.
- Must be proficient with Mac and PC operating systems.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have experience with video production and video editing software.
- Must be attentive to deadlines with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Must be very detail-oriented for accuracy.
- Must have very strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent grammar, spelling.
- Must have excellent project management skills, including planning and organization skills.
- Must be able to provide publishing-quality written content and photography.
- Must have personal transportation and willingness to travel statewide and occasionally out of state with occasional overnight travel.