Under External Affairs (EA) administrative supervision, ensures that all business functions at site (e. g., scheduling, filing, data entry, billing, daily deposits, and EA budget reconciliations) operate efficiently and effectively. In addition, support the EA team with communications and community outreach efforts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs a variety of administrative functions, including typing, data entry, and filing, compiling monthly board reports, running miscellaneous reports, and taking minutes during EA meetings. Also acts as liaison with IT department to help resolve any computer or technical-related issues.
- Manages and maintains department budget and participates in deposit process, including daily donations or deposit reconciliation, and maintains petty cash account. Works with purchasing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable departments to make purchases, complete check requisition forms, and reconcile credit card statements. Reconcile EA team budget quarterly.
- Monitors and maintains EA team inventory of collateral materials, swag and office supplies, and orders supplies, as needed.
- Supports the Director of Communications and other EA staff with internal communications, such as monthly employee spotlight feature, E-newsletter, social media links/scheduling, developing collateral materials, and keeping a monthly communications calendar.
- Serves on the Positive Change Committee and, in partnership with PCC members, help support quarterly events, employee discount program, and more.
- Assists with internal and external events, including responding to and fulfilling community outreach requests, developing and tracking RSVP forms, keeping a monthly community outreach calendar, and otherwise helping the team with event planning.
- Serves as External Affairs staff liaison to other Shared Services departments, as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Completion of up to 18 months’ education or training, beyond high school, in Office Administration or related field. Bachelor or Associates degree preferred. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Typing speed 50 – 60 word units per minute. Thorough knowledge of CKY’s administrative policies and procedures. Strong oral and written communication skills. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to supervise and lead a group and/or meetings.
Four-to-six years’ administrative experience, performing secretarial or business professional tasks, with some experience supervising others who were performing similar business professional work preferred. Experience with graphic design software, communications and/or special events planning a plus.
HOW TO APPLY