The Development Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Development to support the annual fund campaign and prepare various communications pieces that are part of the campaign. These include newsletters (print and electronic), social media posts, web page updates, e-blasts, and direct mail solicitations. The position will function as the focal point for data entry and management of the donor tracking database. This position also assists with special events, including Dining Out for Life, our signature fundraiser. Additionally, this position will manage the community volunteer program.
- Organize and oversee donor mailings and serve as liaison with printers and mail service providers
- Assist with management of electronic communications platforms, including social media and the agency web page
- Responsible for stewardship of incoming gifts including timely mail processing; timely data entry of gifts; production and mailing gift acknowledgements
- Maintain donor database, track donor gifts, and provide timely reports as needed
- Recruit, train, and organize individual volunteers and volunteer groups for one-time projects and ongoing programs
- Work closely with Director of Development to plan, coordinate, and support fundraising efforts
- Other duties as assigned
Salary Range: Hourly
- Some college. BA or BS preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in development, communications, or volunteer management in a nonprofit setting
- Quality writing ability and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work with little supervision and in cooperation with a variety of staff members
- Strong computer skills including database management and Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Publisher
- Ability to deal with staff, clients, and volunteers in a professional manner and maintain confidential information
- Multi-task in a sometimes stressful and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under conditions which require sitting, standing, walking, reaching, bending, stooping, and lifting 20 pounds
- Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with a disability, as necessary
How to Apply:
Email your resume to Katrina Hutchins at email@example.com.
Thank you for not calling about the status of your application.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.