This full-time administrative position is the initial point of contact for phone or in-person inquiries regarding the agency’s services. Under general supervision, handles phone calls and visitors and channels their requests for information to the appropriate staff member. Oversees all building maintenance issues. Also performs administrative support duties within the agency’s other departments as assigned.
- Greet and screen callers who contact the office either in person or by phone.
- Learn and know agency information to handle all incoming calls for information and/or referring calls to the appropriate staff person.
- Perform routine clerical/administrative duties by utilizing strong computer and data entry skills.
- Open mail and distribute to staff and prepare outgoing mail.
- Perform daily building opening and closing routines.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the agency office buildings.
- Log in all accounts receivables, give appropriate documentation to departments, and secure checks and cash daily.
- Organize and prepare Board Room, Carriage House, and second-floor conference rooms for events, meetings, and functions as needed.
- Assist the Executive Director and all other department staff as needed.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned.
Salary Range: < $35,000
Minimum high school graduate (or equivalent), prefer administrative assistant training and/or related experience.
Excellent telephone voice and delivery.
Strong computer and data entry skills (Word, Excel, email, etc.).
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice To Haves
Strong team spirit and a willingness to help others.
Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with professionalism.
The continued success of our organization depends on the recruitment, selection, and retention of the most qualified and professional staff. We need individuals who are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients, to each other, and to the community.
Community Coordinated Child Care offers competitive salaries and benefits that include:
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Community Coordinated Child Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, the presence of non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply:
Please apply here.