Pillar’s mission: To provide supports to people with disabilities by promoting opportunity, choice, and connection to the community.
Pillar has 19 homes staffed 24 hours a day, plus three- day programs. Pillar’s community engagement centers (day programs) focus on choice and inclusion. Our centers have art rooms, technology rooms, social lounges, performing arts rooms, and kitchens for culinary lessons. They provide scheduled outings and other opportunities to be active and engaged with the community.
For more information, please visit www.pillarsupport.org.
The Residential Operations Manager serves our residential clients and executes the highest level of care for both people and facilities. This role is a part of the leadership team and reports to the executive director (ED). The successful candidate will be a hands-on manager and will lead and develop an internal team to support daily operations, client care, scheduling, staff performance, budgeting, safeguards, and communication with guardians and case managers.
The Residential Operations Manager will play a critical role in partnering with the leadership team in strategic decision making and operations as Pillar continues to enhance its quality programming and build capacity to serve our clients.
Salary Range: $35,000 - $45,000
· Is mission focused and has a passion for service.
· The ideal candidate will have over 5 years-experience as a residential manager.
· Is proficient in MARS, Incident reports and Therap (Electronic Records)
· A successful track record of hiring and training great staff.
· Ability to communicate with guardians, case-managers, DDID and other agencies
· A successful track record in setting priorities; organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external partners such as guardians, case-managers etc.
· A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Pillar.
· The manager should be creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and flexible, possessing a positive attitude, tact and good judgement.
· Provide accurate, definitive direction to staff regarding established policies and procedures; troubleshoot new issues as they arise and inform program directors of needs.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.