Anchal Project is seeking a passionate and experienced individual to join a fun, fast-paced social enterprise. The Sales & Account Manager will create, maintain and cultivate relationships with Anchal’s wholesale accounts and specific individuals that lead to sales and donations. Under the supervision of Anchal’s Creative Director, the Account Manager will conduct sales outreach, oversee all customer service for new and existing clients, coordinate fulfillment and steward mid-level and major donors. This full-time position, based in Louisville, Kentucky, presents a unique opportunity to design change in the world and join an innovative global team.
- You are passionate about Anchal’s mission and possess sincere enthusiasm for creating social impact in the world.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and possess the ability to develop and create genuine relationships.
- You are tenacious and have the ability to close sales.
- You are extremely organized with superior attention to detail.
- You enjoy presenting and selling to buyers and customers
- You are a team player with willingness to pitch in where needed
- You can handle multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and deadline.
- You work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment, with the capacity to remain flexible and adapt to change.
- You have an appreciation for good design and interest in sustainable market.
- Reach monthly & yearly wholesale sales targets set by the Creative Director
- Research and pitch Anchal’s product to new stores and leads
- Maintain relationship with current accounts and leads by pitching specific product recommendations and re-orders using Netsuite
- Create data dashboards to highlight sales trends and design new strategies for accounts and prospects using Netsuite
- Maintain updated sales materials and catalogs with Creative Director and Marketing & PR Director
- Coordinate with Creative Director to ensure wholesale clients have all necessary brand training, imagery and marketing materials to successfully promote Anchal’s products
- Work with Marketing & PR Director to engage with clients, influencers, and targets on Instagram
- Coordinate and attend trade shows by working with the team on execution (marketing, shipping, setup and breakdown), and manage trade show relationships
- Lead Anchal’s pop-up schedule including research, planning, applications, logistics and scheduling sales associates
- Assist with sales at scheduled pop-up shops when needed
Wholesale Order Creation & Fulfillment
- Coordinate the fulfillment of wholesale orders (including quality control, tagging, packing, etc.) with assistance from Programs & Operations Coordinator.
- Work with Programs & Operations Coordinator to run inventory reports and project purchase orders from India for wholesale fulfillment needs and deadlines
- Coordinate invoicing for both wholesale, drop ship clients and consignment partnerships
- Work with Creative Director on custom client orders as needed including sample orders.
- Regularly communicate with wholesale buyers on all aspects of ordering, quality control, fulfillment, etc.
- Respond to wholesale customer inquiries and set up new accounts
- Work with Creative Director and send monthly e-newsletter to leads, buyers, influencers and accounts
- Oversee Programs & Operations Coordinator on all retail customer inquiries
Donor Stewardship and Cultivation
- Work with CEO to implement donor cultivation and stewardship, including communication touch points outlined in the development strategy
- Assist in maintaining major donor cultivation calendar, creating major donor and planned giving materials, and tailoring major donor communications
- Update donor records in Netsuite database with new information as received
- Assist with gift acknowledgement as needed
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a sales or account management (wholesale account management in related industry is a plus) with proven success
- BA degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in or ability to learn Netsuite (Salesforce equivalent)
- Familiarity with POS systems and e-commerce platform Shopify.
How To Apply:
Please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter*, answers to the questions below and a résumé firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales & Account Manager” in the subject line.
- Why is Anchal the best fit for you?
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- What is your favorite item in your closet and why should I buy it too?
- What have you read, watched or listened to recently that has inspired you?
*Cover letters should be addressed to Colleen Clines