The Coalition for the Homeless is seeking a full-time salaried employee to manage the Single Point of Entry call center.
- Oversee Single Point of Entry office and insure system is manned during operating hours. Includes responsibility for recruiting, supervising and evaluating performance of call center staff.
- Oversee the management of the Metro Louisville Single Point of Entry and track progress to find ways to improve management and homeless service system.
- Train staff of service agencies to use Single Point of Entry and to work with Coalition for the Homeless to manage the system appropriately and communicate as needed daily.
- Work with HMIS Administrator to ensure that HMIS system is updated and working effectively with Single Point of Entry.
- Maintain lists outside of HMIS as needed including waiting list for families and score card for agencies’ compliance each morning.
- Notify appropriate contacts when White Flag takes effect and maintain list of White Flag days.
- Attend monthly CoC and committee meetings as needed to coordinate with the homeless service providers and meet regularly with the Common Assessment Team.
- Provide assistance in running HMIS reports and addressing technical assistance needs for HMIS as needed.
Bachelors Degree in a related field with three years experience in technical services. Familiarity with computer systems (knowledge of ServicePoint preferred). Ability to work with diverse groups and experience managing other people. Must be able to work with people in crisis situations and weekend hours are required. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Must own personal insured vehicle.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their resume to: Mary Frances Schafer, 1300 S. 4th St., Ste. 250, Louisville, KY 40208 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit: louhomeless.org/coalition-job-