The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE) has been a catalyst, conveyor and collaborator since 1999. We believe the impossible becomes possible when people gather to collaborate, innovate, learn, and share, and that possibility enriches the entire community. Our members are at the very center of what we do. We value our members so deeply because we know the community you create by becoming a member pays dividends beyond measure.
To learn more about the resources and benefits our team and membership can provide you, click on the title below for more information and to access a membership form. Have additional questions? Reach out to Sarah Stalker, Director of Community Engagement & Membership at (502) 618-5327 or email@example.com.
- CNPE has brought together a community of over 500 organizations that strives for excellence.
- Learn and share best practices in governance, leadership, and management.
- Form new mission partners through collaborative efforts.
- Leverage the charitable investments you make to our community by ensuring organizations have the resources and professional development to stay current with best practices, while keeping sustainability and strategic thinking in front of them.
- Connect with and exchange shared practices of other foundations who are members.
Corporate partnership with CNPE is the gateway to building community and meaningful relationships while strengthening nonprofits across greater Louisville region.
- Increased visibility with positive brand association & exposure on our website in the corporate directory.
- Board development classes to ensure effectiveness as a board member that boost business leadership skills and positively reflects on your company. (can be done onsite for larger groups).
- Meaningful connections with local leaders and the sector through special events.